Baguio Bean

I'm just an ordinary bean, so beat it.
Move on. I exist only to be eaten.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Germinated

I'm alive.
From the ashes I rise. From the ground I awaken. Now is my time to live. Now is the time for my domination.

I peep my two shy green leaves at the gentle sun. I can feel its UV churning water and air in them to form sugars in my chloroplasts. I won't bother you by explaining how I do it. I know such knowledge is beyond the grip of mammals like you.

Yet despite owning knowledge beyond mammals, I know I'm still immature. I still have a lot to learn before I fulfill my existence, whatever that is. Nevertheless, I will deal with such questions later. What's more important is that I'm alive.
I'm alive in the full sense of the word. I'm not like some mammals there who are reading my thoughts. They are not truly alive. They just exist. If they were not subsisting on food and water, they would have been just as dead as this rock next to me is. And to think these mammals think they are above me. I pity these poor creatures. I wish they could think, really think the way i do. But I must take that back. If they could think like I do, they would really be above me.
Yes, lowly mammals, I think, therefore, I am.

12 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world. It's going to be hard, but I know you'll make it.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger razel said...

alive as you should be. i'd still be your critic even if you were a bean or a lowly mammal, well, just like me.

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CORNY!!! I know who you REALLY are!!!
~poy

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I find this rather amuzzzinggg. :D

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

elo po...just dropped by your blog...ang angas... sobra.. to the nth level na 'to...grabeh!...btw,you are imitating j.zafra...on the domination part...tapos yung last sentence mo...i think someone's supposed to be credited for it, no?

-gia...ness here

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger razel said...

by the way, you write better when you're a lowly mammal and not a bean, i mean, when you use your ordinary language...

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a plant. How could he know about human philosophy.

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo nga no...he's a plant...how could he know about typing and blogging...la lang...nagta2ka rin ako...joke time!

-gia...ness here

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger Joaquin said...

hmm. maybe my planned life in Baguio needs to be reconsidered... Hey you don't live near U of B do you?...Joke-lang.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jac Libatique said...

=) napangiti ako. =)

ok lang kahit lowly ang mammals, particularly humans. kung gulay ka, kakainin ka rin... =) hehe...

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! singing group with diverse interests like baseball http://www.applelaptop2.info/New-perfumes.html marc jacobs perfume stockists england Extra cheap ionamin Bulk email marketingcaramail com yahoo co uk hotm Provigil encephalopathy what is acyclovir information Clinical trails hair removal

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it 3+acne+proactiv+solution Split dress proactiv solution acne treatment 50 ff Dvd players and ratings and cost Euclid meridia Watson labs acyclovir 400 mg picture video+conferencing+in+princeton+nj Camping supply campmoor http://www.rosaceaproactiv.info/Factorysealedproactivtoner4oz.html Lockwood football use proactiv solution Fred baker audi Order generic tenuate 60 pill Order phentermine online without prescription Pad humidifier honeywell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home