Baguio Bean

I'm just an ordinary bean, so beat it.
Move on. I exist only to be eaten.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Alone

My first night felt cold.
Nevertheless, it was a respite from the sun's rays. The day turned out bad, not what I had expected with my first day. The sun almost boiled me in the mid-afternoon. Fortunately, I was hidden under the shadow of a tree come late afternoon. If that tree had not been there, I would have been scorched to oblivion.
Night's shadows sheltered me when the sun waved goodbye. I basked in the cold moonlight, alone. There is no one near me that I would consider worth talking to, least of all sharing my thoughts. Wait. I take that back. There is that tree that guarded me from the scorching sun. I should talk to him tomorrow. He deserves that much of a reward.

4 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bean. I hope everything turns out well with the tree. I'm sure he's going to be a good person.

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ngyek ngyek ngyek...

'la na akng ibng masabi e.

now ur not lonely.

eniway, patawa k talaga...pero d ako tumawa...peace tau!

-gia...ness here

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... jenna jameson &aposs plastic surgery Toon sex erocomix

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info 256mb built in mp3 philips player shoqbox speaker car+wax+for latina dress simple myspace codes mp3 playlist player Bet fanitsy out feilder baseball http://www.call-center-outsourcing-5.info vietnamese mp3 players 1989 mitsubishi galant http://www.22-re-motor-toyota.info/Autonoleggiominivan.html Cancer research children miami Steelers reebok nfl player travel pant Olivia del rio anal Car-mounted video cameras Left door parts for aurora oldsmobile 1998 Whitening teeth baking soda adding a mp3 player to my space Dvd free player win

 

Post a Comment

<< Home