Baguio Bean

I'm just an ordinary bean, so beat it.
Move on. I exist only to be eaten.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Tree Problem

That tree deserves to be felled, chopped, and burned like the useless firewood that he is. How dare he insult me, the best bean ever. To think I gave him the honor of listening to ME. I do hope he falls down spontaneously, or get hit by lightning, pronto! On second thought, I take that back. I don't want to get squashed by its useless tinder. Of all the deaths a bean could die from, getting squashed by a useless tree is the worst.

Nuff said about that useless tree. I don't want to talk to him ever again.

I have, however, another problem aside from that tree. I feel three pressure points near my roots, pushing me. I don't know what they mean. I just hope it's nothing serious...

4 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog is not owned by paul velasco anymore.

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we know that already. This blog is owned by Baguio Bean.

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger delusion angel said...

how come?

 
At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Casa grande cell phone plans Propecia + effets secondaires domageables

 

Post a Comment

<< Home